Intrduction

This Blog will track the attempts of the Sherwood brothers trying to lose their guts. Feel free to add your comments and suggestions.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Wednesday is Greek Day

Today, I heard some interesting information.  A coworker told me that diet drinks limit your memory.  What does that mean to me?  Go Sun Devils.  I am sorry, what were we talking about?

Breakfast
- Eggs
- 44 ounces Diet Dr Pepper
- something else but after the Diet drink, I can't quite remember

Lunch
- Pork Gyro with fries
- 40 ounces of water
- root beer lolypop - my memory is much better after the water flushed the diet drink out of my system

Dinner
- Halibut Dinner with egg, cream, olives and tomatoes
- 12 ounces of water

Snacks
- 3 cookies
- 32 ounces of water

Exercise - Ran for 25 minutes 

1 comment:

  1. Actually it was Talapia, no cream, with brown rice and broccoli on the side... Just trying to give you credit for the little things!

    ReplyDelete