Intrduction

This Blog will track the attempts of the Sherwood brothers trying to lose their guts. Feel free to add your comments and suggestions.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Falling off the wagon in Indiana

I have been visiting Ohio and Indiana for the last two days.  While breakfast started off well, things went downhill quick.

Breakfast
- 2 single servings of yogurt
- 1 hard boiled egg
- Diet Dr Pepper
- 33 ounces of water

Lunch
- Roast beef lunch at the "Beef House"
- Salad
- 1 Roll
- Mashed Potatoes
- Corn on the cob
- Water

Dinner - At Jersey Cafe, as featured on Food Networks "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" http://www.jerseyscafe.com/
- Loaded Potato Chips ( ate it both  during dinner and after while I worked in my hotel room)
- FDNY CheeseSteak Hoggie ( ate it both  during dinner and after while I worked in my hotel room)
- Water
- Diet Dr Pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment