Intrduction

This Blog will track the attempts of the Sherwood brothers trying to lose their guts. Feel free to add your comments and suggestions.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Sugar, why do you tempt me so

Today I was faced with many temptations.  I only gave in to a couple of them.

Tempatation
  • Doughnuts - I said thanks, picked it up, and then took it to Gordon Lindsays desk
  • Ice Cream - I said no thanks
  • Cup Cake - I said no, but when pressed I took it to Nicolle
  • Greek place instead of soccer - I went to the greek place
Breakfast
  • 2 Bananas
  • 1 Wild Berry smoothie at Sheetz
  • 20 ounces of water
Lunch
  • Gyro with french fries inside
  • 20 Ounces of Diet Coke
Dinner
  • Navijo Tacos
  • Water
  • Some Preztels
Exercise - Zero (Swiming at the pool with the kids doesn't count does it?)

2 comments:

  1. I've noticed a lot of "diet" drinks in your diet . . . hmmmmm. just teasing. best of luck. Where are the weight stats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg you as SO brave.....admitting what you eat. This is great. It gives us more topics of conversation in our household, and lots of laughs.

    ReplyDelete