Intrduction

This Blog will track the attempts of the Sherwood brothers trying to lose their guts. Feel free to add your comments and suggestions.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Week 1 update

After watching what I eat for one week, there was a change

Last week on monday night I weight myself and I weighed 210. 

After one week, I weighed myself and I now weigh 203.5.  I could not believe it, but I am guessing it is water weight.  Now is where the challange begins.

Amazing how knowing that I have to write what I eat, and how that will change the way I eat.

Mon breakfast
- Banana Nut Muffin
- 32 ounces of "Diet" Dr Pepper

Lunch
- Sheetz Chibatta barbeque sandwich
- Apple Juice
- Pretzels
- 16 ounces of diet coke
Dinner
- Lots of Lasagna
- 16 ounces of water
- 2 of Nicolles butterscotch/Chocolatte treats


Exercise - Running for 20 minutes, Taking care of the girls?

1 comment:

  1. oh yeah that is totally a photo of you. . . id your name was Daniel.

    ReplyDelete